Key Responsibilities :
- ● To Analyse domain specific technical or low level requirement and modification as per end customer or system requirement.
- ● Perform software testing including unit, functional and system level requirement including manual and automated
- ● Write firmware for the specific System module.
- ● Write integration Code and make push requests to the git repository.
- ● Performs code peer-review following coding guidelines and static code analysis
- ● Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
- ● Documenting technical deliverable like software specifications, design document, code commenting, test cases and test report, Release note etc. throughout the project life cycle.
- ● Follow defined process for software Development life cycle
- ● Provide technical support to Team and contribute towards their Growth
- ● Generate Reusable Code that can be contributed towards Teksun's Code bank.
Good to have Skills :
- ● Exposure to edge computing.
- ● Experience in Automotive Domain.
- ● Knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS, AZURE or Google cloud
- ● Power Management for Low Power devices
Job Description :
- ● Excellent programming skills in C/C++
- ● Working experience in bare metal, RTOS, and device driver development.
- ● Experience with wireless communication technologies such BLE, Wi-Fi, RF, GPS, GSM LTE, NB-IOT, Zigbee for sensor network based applications.
- ● Knowledge of ARM based various microcontrollers
- ● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- ● Excellent debugging skills and hands on with the coding
- ● Object oriented fundamentals and design
- ● Reading schematics, datasheets, technical reference manual and Silicon revision sheets
- ● Using tools like Logic Analyzer, DSO/CRO, Spectrum Analyzer.
- ● Used Confluence, JIRA, GIT, SVN, bit-bucket, etc.