Expertise / Skills :
- ● Proficient knowledge in scripting (Linux/Unix shell scripts / Python / Ruby, etc.) and Hands-on experience in Configuration Management and Deployment tools (Chef / Puppet / Ansible Terraform, etc.)
- ● Good knowledge in CI/CD tools (Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo / Travis CI, etc.) and building CI/CD good knowledge in GIT (GitHub / GitLab / Bitbucket) or SCM tools (SVN, TFS, etc.)
- ● Good knowledge in complete Software Development Life CycleGood knowledge in integrating SCM, Code Quality, Code Coverage and Testing tools for CI/CD pipelines.
- ● Knowledge in Containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable
- ● Experience in DevOps Services of cloud vendors (AWS/Azure/GCP,etc.) is desirable.
- ● Exposure to application and infrastructure monitoring tools is desirable
Job Description :
- ● Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- ● Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment.
- ● Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- ● Create a secure production infrastructure with thousands of resources across three cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- ● Architect and build continuous deployment pipelines
- ● Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
- ● Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native micro-services architecture
- ● Experience building platforms for monitoring & alerting.
- ● Strengthen our application and environment security, applying standards and best practices and providing tooling to make development workflows more secure. A relentless security-first mindset. You think like an attacker
- ● Knowledge of Linux Kernel fundamentals including job management, memory management, file systems, networking & debugging
- ● Infrastructure automation experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- ● Experience with templating frameworks like Terraform, Cloud formation or Resource Template Manager