Technical Skills :
- ● Experience with Camera API, BLE, Wifi-Hotspot Communication, NFC. Deep understanding of communication protocols like TCP, UDP, FTP, etc.
- ● Knowledge of Live and local streaming using RTSP, jitsi, etc.
- ● Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments and Kotlin is a plus.
- ● Experience in working with Android JetPack components and RxJava is also a plus.
- ● Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- ● Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON, SOAP, Windows Azure, AWS Web Services and interacting with Server based web services via REST.
- ● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs & also experience with GitHub is a plus.
- ● Knowledge of Google services (Google Map, In-app Purchase, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Google Analytics)Local data storage using ROOM, SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- ● Knowledge of Latest Android Platform API - key frameworks, tools, technologies end-user and developer enhancements will be added advantage
- ● Unit testing experience using JUnit. Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing
Good to have :
- ● Strong knowledge of customized third party libraries code as per requirement
Job Description :
- ● Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- ● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- ● Work with outside data sources and APIs
- ● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- ● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- ● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- ● Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and logic. Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns - Loaders, List view recyclers, Observers etc.
- ● Strong knowledge of UI development and management of multiple screen size UI development.