- ●Basic knowledge of Oops Concepts is must
- ●Basic familiarity with Xcode, Swift language.
- ●Basic knowledge of iOS frameworks.
- ●Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines would be added as advantage
- ●Basic understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- ●Should have basic technical problems diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- ●Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- ●Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- ●Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- ●Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency"