Expertise / Skills :
- ● Expert in the cloud services on the following AWS, GCP, Azure
- ●Team Handling of cloud engineer
- ● System and server architecture
- ● DevOps and related Tools awareness
Job Description :
- ● Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- ● Modifying and improving existing systems.
- ● Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- ● Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- ● Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- ● Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- ● Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- ●Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- ● Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- ● Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- ●Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- ● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
- ● 5+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- ● Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks
- ● Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
- ● Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
- ● Experience working with OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Rackspace, Docker and Microsoft Azure . GCP, CI/CD pipelines.
- ● Three to five years' experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- ● Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
- ● Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.